View Single Post
Temple
people strive to be better me i'm happy being me

Old 02-24-2013, 12:35 AM

Dylan hesitated before running out the door to see a small girl holding a freakish axe when all of a sudden the man who saved him mutated his legs into something strange and started hoping away "Great more mutants" Dylan ran behind as fast as he could trying to keep up he looked behind him to see the girl just standing there but it didn't really bother him in his mind was yelling at him to help her but his body wouldn't stop "shouldn't we help her" Dylan yelled still running.

Ria set down her axe and turned as the thing ran smashing everything in its path Ria sighed "these things only get bigger and bigger every time I see them Ria pulled back her arm as the mutant charged at her but her fist met its path throwing it a couple feet back Ria shook her hand "dame your hard headed but I guess this wouldn't be fun if ya weren't" ria new that this thing was strong but she would hold it back for a while before running she grabbed the axe and swung into the foot as the mutant screamed in pain Ria punched it in the chest forcing the foot to be cut in half by the axe bedded into it.