View Single Post
EpicWizardKitty
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2011, 03:36 PM

The man behind him didn’t seem to be a threat, so Naya turned his head was facing towards the one closest to him, that currently was rubbing some of his hair, before he gently turned and stepped a tiny step back, so that he could keep a better eye on the both of them without having to turn his head. A conversation could very easily become awkward – not to mention the crick in his neck, he probably would get if it were a longer lasting talk.

When the one, whom he learned was called Isildoro, presented himself, he took note in his race. It caused him to chuckle a little – in a thoughtful way – because, what were the odds? His father had told him of great battles his kind had fought with demons, but until know he had yet to see one. And it was a little funny, Naya found, that the first demon he were to meet, just had to be enslaved in a way, while Naya himself were free to do, well, pretty much everything, as long as he did his job.

Or… well, that was not really the truth. In the eyes of the men inhabitating the harem, he probably was very free. But even though he was ’raised’ over them, he could still not just walk away. Not with the oath hanging over his head. His kind could not go back on their word, so even though it wasn’t him, that swore the oath, it still applied to him.

He came back to reality and found the one, who was not the demon, had begun to talk. He listened a little thoughtfully, and nodded, when he heard the he was also a member of the harem. He really hoped him, being a guard wouldn’t make this encounter uncomfortable. He knew some of the harem members wasn’t fond of them – some had downright tried to attack him, but due to them having a power restraint on them was nearly no match for him.

”Well, I guess it’s my turn?” He chuckled a little, before smiling. ”I’m Naya’Il.” He paused, looking thoughtfully on them both, trying to decide how he should introduce himself. He ended up shaking his head and smiling to them both again. Then he added quite hurriedly, being used to his father impatient tapping, a ’It’s a pleasure to meet you’.