View Single Post
JayRose
Peas & Carrots

Old 10-21-2012, 01:45 AM

Rogan, was shocked at being pushed away from Victoria's warmth, he shook his head from his dazed state. He was even more shocked by her words, well he shouldn't be that shocked, he was wondering when she was going to start fight him again. She had been to confused and in shock after what he did to her in the library and all the times after. But it seems he pushed the wrong button, 'She's pissed.' a smirk spread across his lips. But left the moment she mentioned, Seth and Ryan.

"I don't like the idea of that." his eyes narrowed, and a small growl can from his throat, "I guess I still have the rest of the night than." quickly before she had time to think, he pushed Victoria, and pinned both hands at the side of her head and back into the wall. Without even a word, Rogan licked the shell of her ear and than bite it lightly, causing her to jump and cry out. 'She doesn't even know what she does to people.' he thought painfully, "Such a beauitful sound you make." he breathed into her ear.

Again before she could answer, he move to her neck and kissed it a few times before biting at her throat and than dragged his tongue from her throat back up to her ear and took her earlobe into his mouth and sucked on it and bite it again before going back to her neck and sucked on the pulse of her neck.

Last edited by JayRose; 10-21-2012 at 02:05 AM..