View Single Post
Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 05-17-2017, 09:41 PM

But he's an old puppy!

OHHH Gotcha! *goes to kill it XD* I'm having my coffee break so I'm doing some Luminos stone runs since I just dropped 4500 ruppees.

Oh my god... How did I never see this?? You are totally Pippin!! hahaha! oh my god I'm laughing so hard right now! XD lolol!!! This is such a funny comparason! I can just see you walking though a glade and seeing mushrooms, OHHH SHINY OBJECT! XD

Nice job! I met my first Stone Talus in the lower right hand of the map I think the first boss I took on and defeated was a Hinox That was a hard fight lol!

Go talk to Impa! And follow your main quest a bit first! XD There is a side quest that comes a little later regarding the fairy fountain but you need to go somewhere else first What's a watcher? are you talking about the guardians? That was brave of you! I didn't go down there for quite some time XD lol! Ah gotcha! I'm pretty badass at the shrine puzzles XD Let me know if you need help! And yeah! Those are Lizalfos! The green ones are easy though. Only 50 HP ROFL!! The fairy lady totally does look like a hooker XD hahaha!

I have some elixers. I really love the stamina elixers cause they come in handy for really long climbs or when you are taming horses that are more wild. Sure thing!

Oh, Have you had a Blood Moon yet?

It was short but I find when we come to situations like that where we are both together and there isn't any action, it's hard to write too much without preventing the other person from having some choice of where the story is going XD
Well Carl just forgot! He'll fix it!!

Ah good! That sounds like fun! I think that would have been the deck I took as well You'll have to let me know how it goes when you play with her!