View Single Post
Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 10-31-2010, 09:55 AM

@ Iro - xD Really? If it suits your artistic vision better, I'd be fine with bribing for the new style. Its important for the artist to like what she's doing~ But would you have the time for it? Since it is a couple and it is colored. I also have to warn you, I customized Euthanasia a great deal and the pixel I have above is the only reference other than my own sketches.

Euthansia
In Game Sprite: o
Customization Sketches: o
Textual Description: Her eyes are brown. The jacket-like top and the inner portion of her dress are white. The cuffs and the remainder of her dress are ivory. The smaller decorations are gold. (Such as the cross on her chest and shoulders, the edges of her fishnets and bow, and anklets.) This is the design on the back of her dress, and is in varying hues of gold as well. If you can't see them, she does have garters- they are ivory under the golden designs, and are attached to her fishnets with a golden chain. The chain has a cross in the middle.
Important Possession: A rosary-like string of beads. The smaller circles are simply silver beads. The larger are blue gemstones. The rounded triangle shaped bead would be silver, with the Hidden Mist symbol engraved on it.
Personality Notes: Euthanasia is absurdly protective of Mizu. To the point where he can be exasperated by the insane degree of her concern.

Mizu
In Game Sprite: o o o (That's my Wanderer posing with him~)
Textual Description: His eyes are green.
Further Notes: If you are able to add the Hidden Mist crest or allusions to water to his design, that would be much appreciated and encouraged.
Personality Notes: Mizu tends to bring attention to himself only when he has something to contribute. Thus, Euthansia's absurd and loud antics get to him sometimes...

Both
References: by M i r o
Concept Art: o o