View Single Post
Immy
Winter Is Here...I think...

Penpal

Old 04-04-2017, 06:42 PM

Nova_Alchemist: sorry life is busy, work is hectic, I've been babysitting for extra cash which I'll probably keep up with and yea lol I've been exhausted. I need to raise my stamina.

Rane was only eager to get the case over with rather than bother with it, her previous job was more...interactive so standing around talking about things wasn't how she would go about it. Then again she was only here to be a bodyguard and that was it. No opinions needed unless they asked her and she doubted they would.

"That doesn't really narrow it down, but it does give us a good start point. The question should be, HOW did they get them out away from others?" Garcia asked as Morgan chimed in flipping through the pages "Yeah, there wasn't any sign of a struggle, almost like they just disappeared." The chit chat continued on as Rane was tuning them out until Rossi glanced at her. "You've been silent, what do you think?" Rane was surprised Rossi called her out to say her thoughts, not in a mean way, just curious or intrigued way. "I'm a guardian, I protect, I do not solve puzzles. That is for you all to do."

"Maybe Amber is right, maybe they do have a connection with children. Garcia can you look up anyone in their neighborhood area inside and outside the community that is popular around children or their job prefers to work with children of their ages?" Garcia nodded as she stood up "I'll go see what I can do." Garcia walked out of the room and to her office in the basement as she set up communications to listen to the team and they could hear her as well.