View Single Post
ThorsViking
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-26-2012, 04:07 AM

My veins are red. Shouldn’t they be blue.

Lewis shrugged the thought off as he watched the news. With the bathroom door shut, he went back to his bed room and tossed on a long-sleeved shirt. It was simple, plain and white but flattering to his slim and muscular build. He tossed his side arm in the gun case in the closet and locked it.

16 news channels could be seen on his TV at one time, giving the illusion of 16 televisions. Lewis scanned through the audio of the channels stopping briefly at an interview he had last week. It was the standard interview, but one question the reporter asked resonated differently now.

To what do I owe my success?

He fingered the ring again, and slipped it back in his pocket as he continued scrolling through the news feeds.

"... Have they said anything else about the murders?" Terra asked

“Nothing that hasn’t been said already,” Lewis replied, “Police currently investigating, any information please call.” Lewis’s voice was coated with sarcasm. He had little respect for the police, despite his political nature. In another life he could have been a criminal.

The news show cut to commercial. Lewis got up and asked Terra to sit down and make herself comfortable.

“You are my guest,” His voice lyrical with southern charm. “Can I fix you anything?”

Lewis was a lot of things, but he knew the rules of hospitality.