View Single Post
Kriddles
Kriddles. It's Magic.
Send a message via AIM to Kriddles Send a message via MSN to Kriddles

Old 09-29-2012, 08:06 AM

She watched as he walked off, before curling up and really relaxing into the couch. Her eyes were focused on the TV but she wasn't actually watching it.

Her thoughts kept returning to the dream. Persephone. That's what they had called her. Something tickled her memories. She had heard it before. She caught him in her peripheral before following him back to the couch with her eyes. The tea smelled wonderful, and her stomach growled in argument to her refusal. She waited a couple of seconds before pouring herself a cup and curling up again.

She closed her eyes, took in the scent before sipping it. It was perfect and not too overpowering. She looked down not meeting Caleb's eyes as he appeared on the screen. When he mentioned the dead bodies a switch flicked open.

As the news turned back on she looked up at Lewis. "Hades."

She paused glancing down, a little shocked at her memory. "Persephone... that's where the name is from. She was his... wife, girlfriend, queen or something.. I can't remember everything, but I remember they were related some how." She took another sip, smirking. She had to admit even to herself, she took pride in remembering such a thing. A small personal accomplishment. "I can't believe I didn't figure it out sooner. It's been bothering me since I heard it... Guess I did study it in school."