View Single Post
Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 06-29-2019, 02:57 AM

Arael blinked as he watched his superior react to his words, instinctively getting up and taking a step back from the table as the tea cup crashed against the floor, feeling the energy from the other. "O-of course." He murmured quietly. "We'll go right now, if you want." He sai trying to sound casual.

No sooner than he began to turn around to leave the room, and lead Silas up to his room, his pale eyes widen briefly as his vision blurred as if about to faint. He all but doubled over, grabbing hold of the door frame of the entrance of the break room with one hand, and grabbed his chest with the other. He had a connection with his current mentor, it was like imprinting. Something had happened to his mentor, and he could feel it.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~° ~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Jason wrapped his arms around his unconscious partner as she fell over, catching her before she could hit the ground. He leaned against a tree with in his arms, cursing under his breath.

Ghost stayed somewhat near Anders as to protect him, until the unknown shinigami struck the watch that signaled for a SOS. He barely had enough time to react as he saw the orb of light. "Commander!" He voiced, shielding himself just before the other shinigami had crashed into him. The impact knocked him back, but he shook it off and aimed his wrist watch at Mars, planning to use the netting on her as well as the younger female shinigami.

However, Ghost once again had to shield himself from a bright light that seemed to come from nowhere. As the light fadded, a figure outlined in a bright aura, Nerva struck him before he could react. He flew back as the force of her scythe made contact and crashing back into the ground. "Fear not my child.. By my power, I command you to stop!" She said, her voice emitting an echo and time around them seemed to momentarily pause. She closed her eyes and murmured a soft chant before the three shinigami were sent to the Tree house.

Time then resumed and Nerva stood before Mars, Lea, and Jason inside the Tree house. Jason couldn't believe his eyes!

Last edited by Nova_Alchemist; 08-11-2019 at 02:36 AM..