View Single Post
AmaniIshtar
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥
Send a message via Yahoo to AmaniIshtar

Old 05-12-2014, 05:01 AM

((PapillonCameo: I am soooo sorry, but I have been sooo damn busy. Gramma getting out of rehab, three days of working, having to go back to visit my gramma at the hotel because she's having blood sugar drops and spikes. Or just plain bored and lonely. Babies and old people are hard.))

Icy chips of green glass stared at the plate of food. Her? A servant of Death? What did this other woman mean? All she wanted was to join her dark haired lover in death, but her own instincts prevented her death. She fought back the attackers, using her love's blade. A trace of movement as she minutely shook her head, Rayna wondered why life was such that it was. Her love, her heart, it was stolen from her too soon. Green flickered to the wedding band that sat, the gold cheerily twinkling at her, like it was mocking her.

"No...I just wish for death." It was quite possibly the most she'd ever said since his passing, the despair filling her voice and eyes. She couldn't even kill herself, her own healing abilities prevented anything that was fatal.