View Single Post
Bellinda
(^._.^)ノ
Send a message via Yahoo to Bellinda

Old 08-17-2014, 10:25 AM

Orion stands up from his chair and walks over to the window. He not sure what went worry between him and his wife. It was just hard to see Seneca leave but he thought what was best with his people. The king knew the people did understand but the only person who was having an hard time was Lelina. She had betrayed him and his kingdom by trying to get Alistar to take her away. Orion stares out of the window while listening to the vampire girl. He turns around and nods, "Of course...I'm sure Alistar will do everything he can to try to get her back. So it's best that we will need to stop him. I swore I will keep my promise to your king and I will aid him by all means." He lets out a sigh, rubbing his beard, before saying, "She has betrayed the kingdom...more importantly she has betrayed me." I knew our marriage has been slowly falling to pieces thru the months. So I know I have to get past all emotions to find some kind of punishment for her even if it has to be death." He walks passed the girl and heads toward his soldiers and Leon's also.

"Lord Alistar!....Queen Lelina is coming this way!! a guard says while rushing into the war room where Alistar and his commanders was planning. Alistar looks up hearing the guard knowing Lelina will help. Of course he had a feeling that she would be followed. There would be no way that Orion would let her go that easily. "Send some men to her. So that way she will get here faster. I have a feeling she won't be alone," Alistar orders the guard. Who then rushes out and sends out a small patrol of men out to get the queen.