View Single Post
Maria-Minamino
Musician

Old 07-10-2015, 05:55 PM

July 10, 2015

My boyfriend and I went on vacation last week! We stopped in Atlanta, Georgia and went to an Atlanta Braves baseball game, stayed in a super old but cute inn, and went to the Georgia Aquarium the next day. After the aquarium we drove up to Cherokee, NC and and walked the Cherokee parks as well as saw a live, theatre telling of Cherokee History. It was really interesting!!

The next day, we drove close to Asheville, NC and went White Water Rafting. I was super nervous about it but I ended up having a blast! It was SO much fun! I will definitely do it again sometime!!!

We then drove into the mountains and stayed in this super secluded cabin. There were only 4 cabins/room available to rent at this place (total...that's it! No more guests can stay after those 4 rooms are filled). And it was really reasonable in price compared so some other places we looked at - $119 a night which is comparable to a hotel chain really. But this was a private cabin, fulled stocked kitchen, beautiful mountains. It was so beautiful! We did not have ANY cell service or internet up there...no TV either. It was nice to TALK to each other and just be with each other :) We want to go back sometime :)