View Single Post
blueblackrose
Take my darkest fears and play them like a lullaby, like a reason why.

Penpal
Send a message via MSN to blueblackrose

Old 05-21-2012, 02:48 AM

Nathanial awoke to find himself in a dark and strange place. How did I get here? For the life of him he couldn’t remember how he or any of the others got to the unwelcoming place. His nose wrinkled as it filled with the smell of blood and rotting flesh. The smells were overwhelming and made him nauseous. He fought the urge to vomit knowing that would only make things worse.

The boy looked on either side of him, but he didn’t see his sister. His grey eyes widened as he realized the two of them had gotten separated without him knowing. Looking about he tried to spot his sister among the numberous other children, but it seemed she wasn’t there. Maybe she had been lucky and wasn’t taken away. Dawn I hope you’re safe.

Hearing the door open he turned his attention in the direction, but soon regretted it as the stench of blood and rotten flesh in the air became thicker. The creature that stood there terrified him, like it did all of the others around him. Screams filled the air and for all he knew one of them was his own. His mind raced with questions and thoughts. All he wanted was to get out of here and if his sister was here to take her with him.

He glanced at the typewriter. He recognized it or at least he thought he did. Even though he hated the thought of doing what the creature wanted he knew that right now it was best to just do as it instructed. Slowly he crept over to the typewriter, wondering if this would be the last thing he ever did. He looked down at the page.

The 4-sided dice lands on 3

Last edited by blueblackrose; 05-21-2012 at 02:57 AM..