View Single Post
Lady Chello
Love's EvergreenGoddess!!!!!
Send a message via MSN to Lady Chello

Old 12-02-2014, 09:49 AM

I LOVE OUAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fine I want let them die...well one of them want die. I will look into making him someone then.
I will have to look hard for this to find him the right kind of person. Need someone full of life to make his old bones get out and enjoy life. lol I got in touch with my Regina side for the rant. After all she is who I am most like apparently. Even my family told me I was Regina. They also told me I was snow white as well. I resent that because Snow white's hair is got some issues in some places. I love Regina though!!!!!!!! LOL My sister is Rumpl...OMG I mean she can nail him down so good it's honestly scary. But then again I do the same with Regina. I Regina. Love me some Regina.
I will go work on finding someone special for the man of the hour.

Oh and yes dear they are sisters, however not all families are what they seem. The King hadn't always been so kind and pure. He had another wife to start off with but he didn't love her so he let her be killed and didn't bother to save her. He didn't care about Scarlet and sent her away to be married off. He never learned his lesson and therefore he lost both his daughters and his Queen the one he truly loved.

Osirria Nueustar

Bio:
Osirria was once a great leader to the elven people. She was sought after far and wide for her wisdom and power. Many gave her the title mother of the trees because of her love for them, as well as her knowledge. She is one of the few that can communicate with plants and any other being with her thoughts. She had vanished yeas ago locked in a dark prison of evil thorns deep in the heart of Aeron's wicked kingdom. The king had banished her there keeping her as his prisoner for all eternity. His command was she made potions that no being so ever made for his men tampering in arts a lady as her self never should. Using her destructive magic instead of her healing magic making it so she could never fully return to her people.

Powers:
Osiria can heal anything with a touch or with a single drop of water. It's rumored that just one of her tears could make a mortal immortal. She can command any plant no matter the size with a simple thought. Besides healing she has a darker side of her healing magic. She can heal or she can curse. witch a simple touch she kill if she chooses. However Elven laws forbid her to ever use her darker magic.

Last edited by Lady Chello; 12-02-2014 at 11:31 AM..