Thread: Earth Reboot
View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 03-19-2014, 12:33 AM

(No, I'm fine with it. Just don't forget your dog!)

Seeing him walking ahead of the group of hunters, she grinned. Now was her moment. They were just in sight of the fort but within the trees. She dropped to the ground and knocked him out cold, pulling his body into the brush. When the hunting party realized one of their own was missing already, they beat it back to the fort. Now she would wait.

It wasn't long before he came to. "Girl, what have you done now?!"

"Knocked some sense into you. How's it feel to know your moments are numbered?" she taunted.

"Like I didn't lick enough sense into you earlier. Ready for seconds?" He angrily replied.

Laughing, she attacked. It was child's play. For every punch and kick she had gotten earlier, she returned. Mercilessly aiming for high pain points. When he lay on the ground at her feet groaning and barely conscious, she grinned, "Say goodbye," and pulled her boot knife out and slit his throat.

That was when she was aware of an audience. The girl she had challenged earlier had just rounded the corner in time to watch shocked as she made her statement and death cut. She simple grinned at her and raised an eyebrow, "Come to the trading fort huh?"