View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 11-11-2014, 04:56 PM

~*Natural Positivity*~

I am an optimistic realist. I guess I'm lucky in that respect. Despite having three part-time jobs, studying full-time, and being involved in various extracurricular activities...and not sleeping enough as a result, I still think pretty positively.

Here are some recent positive memories for my jar:
- My second (and only other) class was canceled today. Freedom!
- I won a free raffle and received a $25 giftcard! I'll probably spend it on textbooks but still great!
- I went ice skating for the first time in four years with some of my good friends. It was so fun! I think I fell a total of seven times (once also making my friend fall, sorry!) but hey, I figure if you're not falling, you're not trying hard enough :) hehe, just kidding.
- I think there's free doughnuts later...sure hope so because I'm hungry!
EDIT: Yup, there were lots of options from Dunkin Donuts. I went with the strawberry frosted donut, yum!
Click on thumbnail for full view

And then some things I'm really thankful for:
- I didn't do so well on my last homework for a class, and my friend offered to help me. Thank you!!
- My mentor took some time out of his busy schedule to look over something I wrote, even though he had a flight early the next morning. Thank you!!

And then of course, the realism:
- One of my pens ran out of ink while I was using it to take notes!
- I was removed from page admin for some page on Facebook that I created. Bleh!
- I have a midterm next week. Must study hard and ace it! Unfortunately, this class is not one of the most interesting. It's sort of interesting, but not really.

More later, need to use the bathroom.

EDIT: I realized that memory jars are supposed to only be for positive things...so I will add that:
- I had plenty of other writing utensils to use instead.
- I got the free $25 gift card sort of for removing myself from page admin...of a page I didn't need to be admin of anymore. So, that's okay.
- I hope to ace the midterm next week so I can come back and say positive things about it then :)

I had my room vacuumed (yay). Also, I got a free $5 gift code and other stuff, so today was a pretty positive day.

Last edited by salvete; 11-20-2014 at 03:55 PM..