View Single Post
salvete
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Old 11-25-2014, 02:18 AM

~*Thankful*~

I am extremely thankful to my professor, who has gone out of his way to explain concepts and clarify my questions so many times. He is an extremely good teacher and very kind and understanding person. I wish I could ace this class just to make him proud. I'm not even one of the top students in this class -- on the contrary, I find this course extremely challenging. But I love it! I think the material is super interesting, albeit difficult sometimes. I sit in the front row and pay as close attention as I can, but still get lost sometimes. I will have to take this Thanksgiving break to catch up on everything and really understand what we have learned in class so far.

In fact, I was going to attend a show today that had free food and performances...but then I decided to go home instead. I would feel a lot better in my house, cuddled up with the study materials, than spending several hours watching a show that I really don't need to see.

Tomorrow, though, there is a ton of free food...and I plan to attend and eat lots. But for now, lots of studying to do!

Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view Click on thumbnail for full view