Thread: Forgotten Wars
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-10-2014, 12:13 AM

He listened carefully to the plan, only nodding his head to agree. Faking emotions was easy enough and he was happy to do so. He could even pretend to be more important than he was with a few carefully placed lies. That part of the plan he was comfortable with, there was more. At the thought of pain, Steel's stomach churned even if there was hope that it would be small amounts of pain. Could he really trust Lee? Could he trust himself to stay strong? He didn't even have to think about it. Already, his heart was attached to this man. No matter how much he reasoned with himself, he would trust Lee. Nodding his head slowly just once, hid away his conflicting emotions.

"I understand. And I...trust you." He offered as strong of a smile as he could manage in these circumstances. "Don't worry about me. I can take a little pain. So you, just do what you have to do if that's the price of us getting a chance to talk." He understood just how important it was to talk privately. Here they would have to look over their shoulders constantly and Steel was sure that if Lee got in trouble, it would be the end of him too. No one would be left to protect him from hell.