Thread: Forgotten Wars
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 02-10-2014, 12:42 AM

Lee nodded, managing a small but faltering smile. "I'm glad you trust... someone like me. Since you don't remember me. But I want to change that. I'll push any limits I can so you'll remember." Standing, he straightened his clothes and looked around. No one was nearby, and he didn't feel as though he were being watched. "I'll come by later. You start acting however you can to rouse suspicion that you may have important information, and I can take it from there. Insult me if you have to, find a way to get them to bring me to you." Insults were pale, perhaps, but he could consider it somewhat close to acceptable payback regarding his plans.

Turning, Lee stepped away, walking back to his office and sitting at his desk. He had to get that message out. Sighing, Lee brought up an instant notification window and typed in a rather curt message: "Prisoner breaks---Urgent information incoming, General's barracks."

Standing, Lee lowered his head and started tying back his hair again. He personally had to deliver the details of the message, but dreaded it. He always dreaded it.