Thread: Forgotten Wars
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-10-2014, 02:53 AM

After watching Lee walk away, Steel let out a sigh. He sat quietly as he gathered his thoughts and his courage when he hated to admit hadn't been so strong recently. He did trust Lee, but he needed a minute or two of quiet before he started acting suspicious. He knew he wasn't the sort to do anything subtly. It wouldn't take long before he'd gather a lot of attention so he could afford a few peaceful moments. When he felt ready, he pulled himself to his knees and grabbed the bars in front of him.

"Okay, I lied. C-come back you bastard!" he yelled to the hall, coloring his voice with desperation. He had enough experience with the real emotion to call on it easily enough. "Someone...hey someone....You can't treat me like this. Do you have any idea who my brother is?!" By now he had a guard's attention. Suppressing a smirk, Steel continued his game and spun lies on top of truth. Bursting out with hysterical laughter, he continued. "You people are so stupid. You tell that guy with the creepy eyes that he'll never get anything out of me! He's a robot, not a human being. He wouldn't know a gold mine if it shot him!"

Steel dropped back to the ground and continued laughing because it was hard to stop once he'd started. He knew he'd sold his lie when footsteps ran down the hall. He hung his head and waited for results, slowly getting his false hysteria under control.