Thread: Forgotten Wars
View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 02-21-2014, 03:39 AM

When the knife bit into his skin, Steel it down on his lip hard enough to draw to draw blood, but he didn't react in any other way. He tensed and made no noise. If he just closed his eyes and forgot about he pain, then it would all be over in a second. And it was. The swift moves of the knife meant Steel was opening his eyes again and taking a steadying breath. He looked right at Lee and saw the expression there, which stole his breath away again.

"What's with that look?" he asked quietly as he offered a smile. He didn't expect Lee to look so messed up by something like this. Steel was the one who should have looked hurt. "I thought this was your job. Don't look at me like you're hurt. Like I said, it's your job. We're both doing what we have to do." He walked over to Lee with his pathetic excuse of a smile still on his face. Was he really someone so special to Lee that a man like that would hurt to give a little pain like this? The thought gave Steel a little hope. He let himself be cuffed as he erased the true emotions from his face so he could go back to acting.