View Single Post
Mageling
Mostly void, partially stars

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Mageling

Old 02-16-2011, 02:33 AM

I predict that more points will be scored for Anti-Valentine sentiment!
Username: Mageling

I have an entry for Image #1!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: The poor, poor results of another Valentine's Day gone horribly awry...

I have an entry for Image #2!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Careful, a heart this desperate may do anything for a bit of lovin'. Don't let his next victim be you.

I have an entry for Image #3!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Is there something you need to tell me, Julie?

I have an entry for Image #4!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Valentines are like electronics: the best ones come pre-assembled.

I have an entry for Image #5!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: He always wanted a kiss from her... until he saw her kissing the dog.

I have an entry for Image #6!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: The restults of yet another five-minute Hollywood marriage.

I have an entry for Image #7!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Love dies so often in these parts that the sheriff decided to just cover the graves with sheets and move on. You here to make another drop-off?

I have an entry for Image #8!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Brain Explosions: yet another unfortunate side-effect of Love. Don't let yourself become a victim. Make the pledge to be Love-Free.

I have an entry for Image #9!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: He's distracted! WOOHOO!

I have an entry for Image #10!
My Anti-Valentine Caption: Joe put up with the picture because he wanted the money from managing the game. Billy put up with the picture because he wanted... something more.

Last edited by Mageling; 02-16-2011 at 02:50 AM.. Reason: Adding more rather than making more posts