View Single Post
Sizzla
Gangsta Biatch
Send a message via AIM to Sizzla

Old 07-26-2007, 04:27 PM

MENEWSHA SUMMER CARNIVAL 2007 Trivia

I'm Sizzla, and I'll be your Trivia Master for the contest. Find a comfortable seat, and we'll get started. :D

I hope you've got your thinking caps on and/or are ready to do some research, because I've tried to make this as painfu--painless as possible! *cackles*
  • THE HOST - SIZZLA

Hello! I'm Sizzla, and I've been a proud Menewsha member since Feb. 28, 2007. Unfortunately, I missed the Valentine's event by mere days! T_T

Anyway, I spend most of my time on Menewsha in Breedable & Changing Pets, where I co-own the shop A Thousand Gardens. I also find myself posting in Menewsha Nation in my hangout thread, The Spittin' Spittoon's Midwest Saloon, as well as in Site Feedback, Art Shops, Community Discussion and the Exchange. I'm pretty much all over the site, so I probably know or have spoken to quite a few of you. Don't hesitate to PM me or poke me if you want to chat! :D

As for my event, I love doing research on interesting topics, so I thought doing the trivia event was a great idea. Dare, you're the man for giving me this opportunity! <3 I've come up with some pretty good categories for trivia, so I hope you all enjoy them as well.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here in the thread, or PM me with them. I'll be more than happy to help with anything I can.

With that, let's get on with the rules and event set-up!