Originally Posted by Roachi View Post
Hi Emz! :D
OMG i can't believe i have to buy all these commons now xD
Haha I know right??
I'm not doing it - you're already going to kill me for buying this Fox Hat XD
IT WAS ONLY 1.7K THOUGH!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadrain View Post
On a random note, it's so nice they won't leave the shops after the event, though. x3 Makes it much less rushing and stuff. C:
Veryy true - 'cause this way we know where they are and don't have to hunt them later :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Maiden View Post
SISSY. 8D I would buy you an event common, but I don't want to get feeshed. O__o;;; *Mai sprays feesh repellent on herself* Even though my main and my mule for the quest ARE separate. And I want to get you something nice. D8 WHAT DO I DOOOOOO?!?!
XD
It's your money love - you can do what you want with it :)
Though you don't have to spend it on me T_T;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblin Maiden View Post
...I do want to. O__O;;; And I can just earn it back through games and RPing. O__O;;; *Mai rationalizes decision* I need to RP more anyway now that the Feast of Fools is over... Plus I have almost as much as Emmie in quest funds on my mule...

OKAY. Sissy, I would like to order a bust drawing of worth equaling 740g, in exchange for the Malinda Grand Nautica Skirt, which I will buy and trade to you after drawing completion. 8D Pretty pretty please? I WANT TO DO SOMETHING NICE FOR YOU, DAGNABBIT. *Mai becomes frantic*

Dude, how much are TWO bust drawings worth? Like, two busts in the same picture? O__o;; *Mai just thought of an idea she really really wants drawn now*
-pokes my list-
I dun want the Nautica one though XD

And fineeee - I'll draw for you -snuggleluffs-

And it'd be two items :yes:
An item for every person lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Estrella View Post
*skitters in* I'm so in. o:
Hehehe -snuggleluffs- :glomp: