View Single Post
Vixen with a Vendetta
(。・ω・。)
Send a message via MSN to Vixen with a Vendetta

Old 06-23-2009, 11:51 PM

@secretdae: Haha I don’t blame ya. I love it personally, but I just don’t have the programs or equipment for it.
Hmm, can’t say I know what books you’re talking about.

@Hime: Hey there! Long time no see. How’s it going?

@sadrain: Oh yeah, I’ve thought about doing one-shots. Me personally, I can’t do them though. Because I would get an idea, but then I would start to develop it further and further to the point there’s a whole plot and all that jazz.

@Sakura: o.o Don’t tempt me. Hearing that I could lose that much weight is very persuasive, but I can’t lose my full scholarship for college.

@Immortaleyes: Yeah I feel bad for the readers. xD Especially the fanfic that I got into 20 chapters and just left them hanging.
Oh that’s the style book I’m writing. It’s focused towards young adults and in a fantasy world. I’ve been rolling the idea around in my head for years and just started actually writing recently.

@Rylynne: ‘SUP! :B Very long time no chat. What’s shaking your leaves lately?
I’m doing pretty good, just busy as all get out. Three jobs this summer, wheee.

@Navi: -hugs- <333
Yep, that’s me. I was getting complaints from people when I wasn’t telling them who Lestat was before.

@Dejection: Haha thanks. xD I can add an avatar contest on the side, if you want.
By the way, where are those horns from?

@Siipu: Thanks for the compliment!

@Everyone: I updated the specifics for the book cover, without giving away the plot. :P
I’m updating the prizes so sit tight on that.