View Single Post
maidenroseheart
Can I please come down? ~Simple Plan's song "Astronaut"

Old 11-11-2012, 10:54 PM

During the Halloween 2012 events, two individuals started striving for world domination. Actually they succeeded but no one knows who won or who really rules the world. So to settle this dispute once and for all, we are bringing together all the elements for the final showdown. Dare pick a side if you want, but be warned that chaos will still reign.

You maybe be wondering what land we become the best evil overloads over. You may wonder in what time in history this most impressive feat was accomplished. Never fear for I will put your worries to rest with my most genuine assurances. Earth has been taken over in the current point in time. Not the Earth you know. For that would cause panic. Theoretically it is an alternate dimension. No, not really, but I figured it would make you feel safer. Who likes bombs going off in a seemingly randomly formation around their house? This is a place and world where words can change what you thought you knew. After all, what fun is a world that is normal when you have a world that is superb! Let the rulers take their places and prove they the correct leader!