View Single Post
Nephila
The Serpent Bride

Penpal

Old 10-22-2007, 10:34 PM

Nephila's Quest Goals

In in every day life and in online play I like setting goals for myself. Nothing beats the rush of achieving. As soon as I came to Mene I knew what I wanted to do. I wanted to earn it all. It wasn't until recently that I saw a better path towards doing that. On Nov. 12th 2011 I decided that instead of purely saving gold for my next big item that I would also buy ONE common a day. While that doesn't sound like a lot it will give me a little treat to look forward to every day on my road to the larger goals. I will move threw the stores this way until I can move threw them at a quicker pass when my larger goals are achieved. I will split them up into Categories.

Phase One Done!

My first phase was to collect all of the old CI items I had missed from not joining the site when it opened. I arrived here in the last week of October and for the first weeks I didn't realize what CI items were.

Phase Two Done!

My Second and current phase is to get all of menewsha's beautiful old Event and contribution items. At the same time as questing for the main item I also will be purchasing one common a day from the basic shop AND try to purchase any auctioneer items that come out. This will be the hardest phase to stick threw as the final EI's are very rare and pricey.

Phase Three Done!

The third phase will be to actively quest the Rarer NPC item's Like "What's that? Head" and "" And any other rare items that get added from now until then. I will also continue to buy one common a day from the basic shop using gold made on my Mule account. Main Quest items: DONE!

Current Quest Goal

My current phase is what I like to call phase 4. I look back on all I've achieved here and can't believe I've made it this far. I no longer have to pass on new commons for some far away future goal. It's wonderfully liberating. I'll be able to make any kind of avatar I wish at this point.

So, had some mental issues now I'm back to questing. I don't know why doing this sort of thing helps me but it does. Gotta catch em' all I guess.

Current Quest: Spider items from 2019 Halloween

Last edited by Nephila; 01-25-2023 at 09:09 PM..