View Single Post
Kat Dakuu
hyperactive catdemon

Penpal

Old 08-17-2020, 05:51 PM

Lips twisting into a smile almost sinister in nature, the creature stepped back to hold out a hand. "Let's see about finding this staff then." A bit of the darkness swelled in his palm before the shriek of an owl broke through the night. From the opening above them, a sooty owl swopped in and lighted on the creature's hand. He spoke to it, the words tumbling out in an ancient language before he thrust his hand back up again and the owl with it. "Let the others know that I want it found."

As soon as the owl dived out of the temple again, the creature turned his gaze back to Eyre. "It seems that we have a perfect reason to meet, then. But I wonder, do you really think of me as a god? The previous generations called me such, though I wouldn't say they worshipped me," he added with a sneer. "I am just Night. I have had many names over the course of time, though they mean much the same thing. Noctus, Gece, The Dark, Νύχτα, Tenebris, Nacht.." The list went on for ages, for every language and sensibility. He held no preference himself, though he supposed he heard some names more than others. Yes, something familiar then. "The last humans called me Mavros. You may call me however you like."

Last edited by Kat Dakuu; 08-26-2020 at 02:19 AM..