View Single Post
SesshysMiko
Literally, I can't.

Old 03-11-2014, 03:37 PM

Thais awoke to her head pounding and her vision swimming. 'What the hell...' The last thing she remembered was staring at some lady who basically forced pills down her throat and then forced her to sign some forms. A feeling in the pit of her stomach, her instinct, told her that this was a bad place, even though it looked awesome on the outside.

Thais took a moment to look around her room. She could fit ten of the rooms at the asylum in this one. Looking around, Thais found a door that led to a bathroom that she'd definitely have to explore later. For now, she decided she would do some reconnaissance and see just what the hell was going on here. However, from her very brief glance of the outside, she could tell that getting lost here would be easy and she totally did not remember what that Smith dude told her about the floors. Rummaging around in the nightstands, she managed to find a guide of the place and suddenly her stomach grumbled.
'How long has it been since I've eaten?' she wondered. Luckily, the guide also told her when and where dinner was served and, she looked on the nightstand at the clock, fortunately for her, it was now. Stuffing the guide into her pocket, she made her way to the dining room.

The halls sort of freaked Thais out. Guards were stationed all throughout them and they never moved or made a sound, even though she kicked one in the shin.
"Huh, you guys are kinda like those British dudes with the fuzzy hats? Tell me... if I grabbed you somewhere really inappropriate, would you move or make a sound then?" She smiled mischievously and reached down to grab the guard by the privates when a door nearby opened up and the lady from earlier walked out and gave her a bored smile.

"Ah, Thais, was it? I see you're awake. How do you feel?" Before Thais could answer, however, the doctor lady spoke again. "It's time for dinner now and you're a little late, you should get going. The dining room is just down the hall and to the right. You can't miss it." Thais nodded, thanked her and started back towards the dining room. The doctor lady, she sucked at remembering names, freaked her out too.

Finally she made it to the dining room. The doors were already ajar and she peeked inside. A few people could be seen but what mostly caught her eye was all of the food piled on the table. Her mouth watered and she squealed. Running inside, she ignored everyone else and grabbed one of everything and started stuffing her face. At the asylum all she ever ate was some disgusting soup and the occasional bread. This was a feast compared to that. She sat down, away from the other people, and enjoyed her first, real meal.

Last edited by SesshysMiko; 03-11-2014 at 10:48 PM..