Thread: Don't Hang Up
View Single Post
PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 11-28-2017, 10:02 PM

"Of course I dance!" But he doubted if he had enough room to really get his groove on. The floor did look good enough to dance on... He wondered what they would all think of him one he busted out a few moves.

Putting his bottle firmly on the counter, the manager stood and tugged on his vest to make sure it fell just right before giving hte band, minus Diedrik, a confident grin. "Just give me a little bit and I'll prove to you just how well."

With that, Fane turned away and headed towards the crush of bodies moving to the beat. He convinced some people to make some space for him when he explained that he wanted to show off to some friends. They probably wanted to see what he could do too. He waited for his moment, and then ... Like someone auditiong for So You Think You Can Dance, Fane started locking his joints, popping them so that he moved so fluidly it looked like he didn't have any bones at all. It was kind of freaky and kind of cool and had more then a few people on the dance floor pulling out their phones to tape him on their phones.