View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 02-05-2013, 03:50 AM

(You gave her the same last name as Yusuke lol)

Hatori nodded a bit, and gave a small smile. He saw that Yusuke seemed happy as well and smiled as well. He was about to answer when the female came in and hugged the man. When she made the comment about the two of them being cute and the boyfriend thing, he felt himself turn a bit red as well. Yusuke on the other hand laughed, seeming to find the entire thing funny. He was the more laid back one and the one who loved to have fun, so he was enjoying all of this Hatori guessed. He smiled a bit, it was nice to see him smile, and it was good to see that people cared about eachother still, like the owner and Rei.

She looked so young, it was surprising to see such a young looking female the head of the cafe. Then again, it was a popular place and did seem to connect with the younger generation, so it was understandable. He felt his phone vinrate, and looked at it. It was his driver "I'll be right back." He stepped away to answer it. "What?" he asks. "Your late sir, are you planning to be much longer? I can call your father if something is wrong" he says. He sighs a bit "I am fine, and I can take care of everything, don't worry I'll be out in awhile" he says. "Verywell" the driver says. He shook his head, and hung up.

Yusuke watched as the girl hugged the waiter, as she introduced herself he smiled. "It's a pleasure to meet you" he says, taking her hand and lightly kissing it. He had the potential to be a gentleman when he wanted to be. When the boyfriend comment was made and the two of them were called cute, he laughed warmly and gave a slight wink. "You never know" he teased a bit, but then glanced as Hatori stepped away to answer a ccall. He wondered who it was, but Hatori did not seem happy with the call. He sighed a bit, glancing out the window at the driver on his phone. Damn, could they not give Hatori a break?

He was tempted to go over and hang up the phone for him, but he figured that would only cause more problems in the end. He resisted, and turned back to the female. "So, what do you do? On your time of that causes you to go away for so long and keep the lady waiting?" he asked, slightly teasing. He was curious about what the other did, and he was curious about the man in general. He slid his hands into his pockets, and watched the two of them for a moment. She seemed carefree and nice, they also seemed close. That was nice, he was tempted to ask a few other things, but kept them to himself for now. He did not want to overpower them.