View Single Post
Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 02-05-2013, 04:17 AM

(omg, oops, i didn't even realize xD Should I change it? Haha )

Ari giggled when her hand was kissed. What a gentlemen, haha. "Well I'm a university student, so I'm not around as often as I'd like. Rei helps me look after the place whenever he has time." Ari said, smiling brightly at the light haired male. She gave his companion a curious look when he stepped away to answer a call before turning to Rei to let him answer.

Rei sighed and folded his arms across his chest, considering his words before he said them. "Like I said earlier, i work part-time in this cafe. I'm actually a self-employed photographer. I get some decent work but most of it tends to be overseas." he slowly said, wondering if he should say more. "I used to volunteer here when i was younger and Arianna's grandma ran the place, it's like a second home, so I continued coming in to help out when Arianna was given ownership." and then Rei smiled again. "You really shouldn't encourage her teasing. She'll take you seriously." he said, referring back to the boyfriend topic. "She's been insisting that i find someone after a...ah...previous incident." It had been inevitable that Ari would find out about that incident seeing as she took to hanging around him during her free time. He hadn't meant to bring it up but with Ari's teasing, he felt he should explain just a little bit.

As Rei spoke with the lighter haired male, Ari decided to head over to the darker haired male's side and peered over his shoulder, uttering a quick greeting in his ear. "Hi~" She quickly backed up a few steps, knowing that she was probably invading in his personal space. Even if she didn't act it, she was sensitive about those kinds of things. With Rei it was different, he'd practically helped raise her when he was in his teens and she was still a child. "Is something wrong?" she asked. She didn't mean to pry, but she didn't like seeing others upset or uncomfortable, so she often tried to help them. It was something she'd picked up from her kind grandmother.