View Single Post
XxA_Wistful_InsanityxX
Forever Questioning the Unknown

Old 05-09-2012, 05:13 AM

Milo took the demolition hammer from her side and handed it to Kiv, "This is by far better than the knife, you don't have to be half as close. Which is probably fantastic in your case, you'll be less likely to have physical contact with the mindless undead. You're more than welcome to join me then if you'd like; I'm sure you won't run into any other Doctor during these times. So, I'm great to keep around, also I don't mind if you talk more. So long as you do it when nothings around."

"Well, if you finish coming up to where we are we can speak face to face, that and I need some help up there stairs. They'll be some food in it for you. I also know that there's a fire escape on the other side of the building. It's safest to go up the fire escape, over the top of the building, and down the other side. We could rest there for a while, there's a pool house on top that will give you time to dry off any warm up. I'm glad you're not scratched or bitten, I hate having to off people--it's saddening and a bit depressing. I myself am from Newport News, Virginia, I've been in the north for years though. The Everglades in Florida are lovely swam with the manatee's quite a few times, if this uprising ever ends--I'm going to open up a clinic down there. The building isn't such a good idea, I myself wanted to go in it--but there a Goodwill a few blocks from here, we could get water resistant winter jackets for the both of you. They might have a pack or two there if we're lucky, if we can find decent electronics like a heater or something--I've got a solar panel."