View Single Post
Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 09-21-2011, 09:13 PM

About this Charity

Most things will remain the same as they were the previous time around, but some things may change, take a while before they will be started up again or will not be done this time around. An overview of what this thread does currently offer:

- Rainbow Newbie Welcoming Packets.
Joined recently and want some clothes to get started? For that, look at post 7. Click on the link I just gave you, or scroll down, then read the requirements. If you meet all of them, apply. All instructions can be found there. I reserve the right to not give out such a packet for whatever reason, though such things will usually only happen if you do not actually meet the requirements or if my charity’s funds are extremely low.

-Contests and Games
I will also host a contest or game once in a while.
There are three kind of contests/games, which are listed here below.
-First there are the smaller, impromptu games – such as my trivia games, or the “first to quote this post”-games – which will not be listed in the contest post. If you are around when I decide to host one, you can just jump in. There are no pre-set requirements, else than an ability to follow Menewsha’s rules as well as this thread’s rules, nor are there entry fees for such games and contests. -Then there are the larger games and contests, especially those that take a while to be completed can however be found in the contest post. These games include lotteries, avatar contests, art contests and such.-There are also pageprizes. They usually take the form of “first person on page ... gets ...”, but it can also be something like “the first five” or “the ninth”, etc. Pageprizes can usually be found in the subject line. If a pageprize is still quite a while ahead, I might also add it to the Contest Post.

-Random Donations
Once in a while, I see someone posting and I just decide to donate to them. This can be from charity or personal funds. It might be to help with a quest, it might be because I saw them help others around, or because of something else they did that I can appreciate. As has been said, it is random. There is no way to apply for them, or specific requirements to follow.

-A Quester a Week
So you are questing, and you can use some help? You’re not too great at any of the games and contests I offer, perhaps, and have been around too long to apply for a Newbie Welcoming Packet? I might be of help. Look at post 8 for the details, requirements and all.

-A Helping Hand
You know someone who could use some help, who deserves a bit of kindness and donations? Here you can nominate someone else for a donation.

Now that that’s done, I would like to point everyone towards the fact that this thread has rules. They’re pretty simple and not very hard to follow, but to prevent drama, I do want people to follow them. It doesn’t mean that if you break a rule on accident, you’re no longer welcome here. Either I or one of the regulars here will probably point it out to you, that’s all. However, if you keep breaking them, I will be pretty annoyed, so please do read them well. If anything is not clear, just ask in the thread or by PM.

|Welcome|About this Charity|About Me, My Accounts and Donations|Rules|Updates|Contests&Games|Newbie Packets|A Quester a Week|A Helping Hand|Other|Affiliates|

Last edited by Mule of Silenia; 09-21-2011 at 09:41 PM..