View Single Post
Mule of Silenia
(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥

Old 09-21-2011, 09:14 PM

About me
Hello there. I am Silenia, posting from my mule. I am also known by a fair share of other nicknames, including but not limited to Sil, Silly, Selly, Lenia and Nia. Feel free to address me however you like, as long as it is not insulting (and no, I do not consider Silly insulting, I am silly, after all) and I can tell you’re speaking to me.

I am the hostess of this thread, as I assume that you have by now noticed. I am currently 20 years old, female, born and living in the Netherlands. Yes, that means English is not my native tongue. Dutch is. I read and write a lot. I also listen to a lot of music. I’ve got a fairly broad taste, although I must admit that I am not too fond of jumpstyle, hardcore, house and dance.

About My Accounts and Donations
My personal mule is Mule of Silenia – the account with which I post this. My charity mule is At the End of the Rainbow. My main is quite obviously Silenia.

If you see either of those accounts around, or get a donation of them, it’s me. At the End of the Rainbow holds my charity funds.

This does not mean that none of my personal funds can be used for the charity, but it does mean that I cannot use my charity funds for personal reasons.

If you want to donate to my charity, send it to At the End of the Rainbow. If you want to donate to me/my personal funds, or want to leave it up to me whether I want to use it for my own quests or charity, send it to Silenia or Mule of Silenia.

|Welcome&About this Charity|About Me, My Accounts and Donations|Rules|Updates|Contests&Games|Newbie Packets|A Quester a Week|Other|Affiliates|

Last edited by Mule of Silenia; 01-03-2013 at 06:06 PM..