View Single Post
At the End of the Rainbow
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-21-2011, 09:30 PM

A Helping Hand
You know someone who can use a bit of help? Someone who deserves recognition and donations? Nominate them here.

Like A Quester A Week, this has a few more requirements than you might be used to from me (though gladly, less than A Quester A Week). This is mostly for the same reasons as there.

Please do not nominate anyone if:
-it is you, your charity or your mule
-the main account of the person you’re nominating is less than a month old – unfortunately, I cannot tell who is serious about Menewsha when they have only been around for a short time.
-They have shown very little activity on the forums so far (less than 100 posts) – this is for the same reasons as the previous requirement.
-you have made less than five posts in this charity before nominating someone.
-They have won in A Quester A Week anytime in the previous three draws. You can find back who won in the past three rounds in the A Quester A Week post.
-The person you are nominating has clearly stated that they will not accept donations.

PM the following form, completed, to At the End of the Rainbow (this account), clearly stating you are nominating someone for A Helping Hand.

Nominating Form
ABOUT YOU:
Your Username:
Your Mule's Username: (ONLY if you have a mule)
ABOUT THE PERSON YOU’RE NOMINATING:
Their Username:
Date of Joining Menewsha: (Must be at least a month ago. You can find this on their profile)
Amount of Posts made: (this can also be found there)
OTHER:
Why do you feel they deserve a Helping Hand?

|Welcome|About this Charity|About Me, My Accounts and Donations|Rules|Updates|Contests&Games|Newbie Packets|A Quester a Week|A Helping Hand|Other|Affiliates|

Last edited by At the End of the Rainbow; 09-24-2011 at 03:30 PM..