View Single Post
Viveka
:3

Old 10-07-2016, 11:25 PM

So today I had another interview with recruiters, the second this week! I really enjoyed it because I've worked with this company before, and I hope I get an interview with the hiring managers. I got to the office about an hour early, as usual, and sat in my car reading and listening to the radio. Unfortunately, I dropped my lipstick onto my white interview shirt D: One of the recruiters did mention it, but he didn't seem put off or anything - I guess these things just happen! Now to get the stain out of my shirt so I don't have to buy a new one ...

As an aside, I'm really proud of myself - 2 or 3 years ago I would have started crying out of embarrassment, but now I just think it's funny. Anyway, I've applied to about 30 jobs this round, and this is my ... third interview? I think I got six interviews out of 60 applications last time, so this is about par.

I made stir fry for dinner tonight. I also tried one of Starbucks' new breakfast sandwiches as my pre-interview treat. Not a good healthy eating day, but it was delicious P:

I look forward to tomorrow! I'm going to go to the library. Now it's time to work on wedding announcements and catch up on emails!