View Single Post
Viveka
:3

Old 10-09-2016, 03:35 PM

Yesterday my fiance slept in, so I got the day mainly to myself. I went to the library and checked out some books - one was about the Schoolhouse Blizzard of 1888, and I already finished reading it! This blizzard affected the same part of the world in which I live, and I know I will have to deal with more than a few blizzards during my time here. It's funny; it's been in the 40's and 50's (degrees Fahrenheit) over the past few days, and I'm already uncomfortably cold >:(

My fiance was super nice to me and bought me new slippers and a pack of socks for my cold feet.

He also said he would give me money to buy snack food because he's tired of eating potatoes. Sorry potatoes are cheap and I'm forever stuck in poor-person-food-buying mode, gosh >:(

The feeling of being able to walk into a grocery store and buy everything you need and most of what you want ... There's nothing like it. My fiance is a good person and I really don't deserve him, but I try to!

I played some video games this morning and now I have to take a shower and clean the house. Yay!