View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 03-25-2016, 07:19 PM

Profile Skeleton

HTML Code:
[SIZE="2"][FONT="Book Antiqua"][COLOR="SlateGray"][RIGHT]Played By [COLOR="YourChoice"][username, NPC Open or Closed][/COLOR][/RIGHT]
[img]Realistic Image here[/img][INDENT]My Name is [COLOR="YourChoice"][Name Here][/COLOR], and I am [COLOR="YourChoice"][age][/COLOR] years old. [/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]Within the town of Sunnydale, I am seen as [COLOR="YourChoice"][Role (Highschooler, member of the mystery club, cafe waitress, etc.)][/COLOR], which is an important role within this story. [/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]My heart leads me along the lines of life towards, [COLOR="YourChoice"][men/women or men and women etc.][/COLOR], which may come into play as things unfold. [/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]When blessed by magic, I was given the gift of [COLOR="YourChoice"][what kind of magic you use (fire, water, etc) If not a mystery club member omit this line.][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]Hidden magic lies beneath the surface of this life, taking the form of [COLOR="YourChoice"][what kind of magic you use (If not part of the order, delete this)][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][INDENT]There is something else you should know about me, [COLOR="YourChoice"][extra][/COLOR][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[CENTER][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Silver"]✧✧✧✧[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[COLOR="YourChoice"]Personality:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="YourChoice"]Biography:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="YourChoice"]Magic Abilities:[/COLOR] [if not a mystery club or order member, delete this]

[SIZE="3"][COLOR="Silver"]✧✧✧✧[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Let the [COLOR="YourChoice"]music of my soul[/COLOR] be heard in the form of [theme] for all eternity.

[/CENTER]
[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Example of Profile Skeleton

Played By [username, NPC Open or Closed]
My Name is [Name Here], and I am [age] years old.
Within the town of Sunnydale, I am seen as [Role (Highschooler, member of the mystery club, cafe waitress, etc.)], which is an important role within this story.
My heart leads me along the lines of life towards, [men/women or men and women etc.], which may come into play as things unfold.
When blessed by magic, I was given the gift of [what kind of magic you use (fire, water, etc) If not a mystery club member omit this line.]
Hidden magic lies beneath the surface of this life, taking the form of [what kind of magic you use (If not part of the order, delete this)]
There is something else you should know about me, [extra]
✧✧✧✧

Personality:

Biography:

Magic Abilities: [if not a mystery club or order member, delete this]

✧✧✧✧

Let the music of my soul be heard in the form of [theme] for all eternity.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 03-28-2016 at 05:17 PM..