View Single Post
fishyfey
*^_^*

Old 04-25-2011, 07:06 PM

7. Pepper (Part 1)

It was Halloween, and the theme was masquerade ball. Men wore tuxedos and dark masks that covered their eyes. Women wore expensive gowns, opera gloves, and delicate masks of feathers, cloth, and molded leather.

My gown was black with bronze and gold details. It hugged my pale body and pushed up my breasts so they were shown to their full advantage. Black gloves covered my hands and arms. The full skirt flared and swished around me as I walked. Lips painted bright cherry red, brunette hair styled in easy waves, pulled half up and half trailing down my back. My golden mask was etched with spirals and lines that mimicked those in my dress. Black, gold, and bronze feathers framed the mask, making my look like an exotic bird.

I held my head high and moved through the crowd that was both strangers and familiar friends. The masks lent an air of mystery, and there were many people I couldn’t recognize behind their covered faces. It was romantic. I could be anyone I wanted to be. Just for tonight. They didn’t have to know who I was.

Last edited by fishyfey; 04-25-2011 at 07:58 PM..