View Single Post
Emma Corrin
Li Mei's Ninja Knight

Old 10-01-2012, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R a n d e h View Post
This is very true! I enjoyed him, he plays a good leader 8]...here we go with our posts again XD hahaha
LOL I know right? We'll have to add this to our other one!!

Quote:
Haha we're a bunch of nerds...we literally have a department in our office called "geek squad" ;D

LOL Omg - Can I come work with you??
Your office sounds RIDICULOUSLY AWESOME!!!

Quote:
Haha I watch a bit more than that XD Survivor, American Idol (the auditions and boot camp), America's Next Top Model, X-Factor (auditions and boot camp), The Voice (first time watching it, not sure if I'll watch all of it) and Amazing Race XD
I wouldn't really call the music shows or Survivor reality TV - though I guess they could be considered that! Never really thought about them that way! But I guess they kind of are, huh lol
I watch X-Factor and Survivor out of that list XD;

Quote:
Yes it definitely is, but it's insanely easy to cruise through! You'll love the characters! I watched all five seasons in like 2 weeks XD /pathetic
LOL If it's on Netflix that'll definitely happen. I got through all 4 seasons of Dinosaurs in less than a week!

Quote:
Yes absolutely!

That sounds like so much work, but so much FUN WORK!! I will have to read your blog after I watch the episode myself ;)!
It is!
It was so fun getting things organized and into their different places!
I haven't done the individual profiles yet, but I have done the character list!

And yes, don't read the character list until after you've watched Season 2 if you're watching it now!
Because it gives away what happens to some characters / some characters identities if you don't already know them :3