View Single Post
Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕。)

Old 03-31-2016, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat Dakuu
Played By Kat Dakuu
My Name is “CK” Christie Kay Wilkins, and I am 16 years old.
Within the town of Sunnydale, I am seen as a junior in high school and a member of the mystery club, which is an important role within this story.
My heart leads me along the lines of life towards, no one, which may come into play as things unfold.
When blessed by magic, I was given the gift of animal.
There is something else you should know about me, I'm short and boyish. My favorite animals are white leopards, iridescent beetles, and anything endangered.
✧✧✧✧

Personality:
I’m a bonafide tomboy and a rebel. I hate my real name and will hit a person who taunts me with it, boy or girl. I can be a bit of the teen stereotype, but in reality, I've been rebellious since at least age ten. Acting out because of my parents or whatever.

I have a strong pride and sense of justice. For all that I seem selfish, I hate to see someone picking on the little guy. But, I also judge and disapprove of the sheep that get bullied and can’t stand up for themselves. Lord knows I will speak my mind whether I should or not. My honesty is brutal, sometimes bordering on mean. I can’t understand someone who won’t do the same.

But inside, I’m a lot lonelier than I give on. I’m meaner the more hurt I’m feeling and as far as mothers and such conversations go, you’re stepping on a land mine. When alone, I’ll actually let that get to me. All my softer sides are for private only. The me that loves animals and feels sorry for the defenseless. The me that’s curious and cares about school and grades and family. I really just can’t be honest in the end, if only to myself.

Biography:
My mom cheated on my dad. A lot. I knew about it first but never knew how to say anything since I was young. Probably why I haven’t been big on women and have shown open hostility to all of my dad’s new girlfriends. Not that they were much, mostly rebounds and awkward ones at that. Since it’s a small town, you end up dating your daughter’s ex-babysister, or her best friend’s mom. I made it clear I didn’t want a new mom.

Once upon a time, I was very close with my dad and I sorta still am, but teenage angst and all, we fight more often than not. I’ve been the talk of town on multiple occasions for refusing to wear a skirt, picking fights, and just the generals of my parents. Hell, I even shoplifted cigarettes, but I about died trying to smoke one, so I never gloated about it. The pack is still in the bottom of my sock drawer.

It’s hard to believe that a boring guy like Samir is my cousin. But don’t worry. We don’t actually get along.

Magic Abilities:
For starters, I can communicate with animals. It’s not always so simple as language since not all of them are collected enough for that. Sometimes they try to talk to me when I’m not even listening, but normally I have to go looking. I can ask them to help me out and I could even get them to lend me some of their power. Nothing like a physical characteristic, but a fierceness or a stronger sense, speed, etc. Birds know directions innately, wolves can run for days, things like that. But I can only do that with animals nearby or with friends I have a close connection with. I have to ask for this power rather than take. On the other side though, I could ‘jump’ into an animal instead of having them ‘jump’ into me and borrow their eyes or ears like a passive fly on the wall. This is easier and freer to do.

✧✧✧✧

Let the music of my soul be heard in the form of We're not gonna Take it for all eternity.