View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-27-2016, 03:53 PM

Not sure why, but two does sound like the appropriate age for dogs to be bred for the first time. Something about their maturity having been reached, physically anyways. Oh boy, a dumb poodle. Watch out world. Jasmine was a bit neurotic, at least she was smart though. I miss her antics. Her and Duke together, what a pair. They would have had cute puppies, fluffy, spastic puppies.

You are making the effort, however, it doesn't seem like they are making an effort. That sounds kind of crass to say, just an objective third party observation. What was the point of them moving up there to be closer to you and the kiddo if they don't ever come to actually see you? Or is their rationale that they have come all this way and now it's on you to come to them? So full of questions about this dynamic. Seems rather odd. Not saying that you go to see them every weekend or vice versa, but I am telling you right now, if I lived only two hours from you, we'd be doing things together a few times a month; at minimum.

Kind of shocked actually that the bitch from FedEx called you back. And what does she mean did you make a replacement claim!? Perhaps she should have asked what it was before asking if you had asked for a replacement! Seriously? This is what's wrong with the world today. No one takes responsibility for their mistakes, owns up to the problem and finds a solution. They are a delivery company that is tasked with two things, taking care of package in transit and delivering the package to the ADDRESSED location. Not, "Just have the manufacturer replace it for you." Is there anyway to complain to someone higher up, because the attitude of the person, insane suggestion of replacement with no thought of having the driver that delivered it incorrectly get it back and the sheer headache of this whole. It's ridiculous, bordering on annoying. Truthfully, they expect you to fix their mistake by going to your neighbor's house, that you don't know and ask for the package they incorrectly delivered. Yeah, that seems like the right solution. Here, let me clean up your mess. Ass hats.

Naughty toddler, she just wanted to stretch her independent legs and sight see without mommy hovering over her. Pretty sure the parents walking by totally understood what was happening because they have dealt with toddler melt downs as well. One of those inescapable facts of life right there. Toddler melt downs are brutal. At least you have the annual pass so you can go when you want and leave when you have to and not feel guilty about all the money you spent to get in and have it wasted because the kiddo won't behave.

Clear Title is taking all of us to the Zoo in October. Can't wait. Got tickets for us to ride the carousel, train and one other thing. Sting ray show or something like that. Dunno. Gonna be a good time, that's all I know. Hoping that Lindsay and Joey will let me steal Collin for a little bit while we are there. Pretty sure Rodd will hate it, I'll enjoy it.