View Single Post
Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 07-27-2016, 07:04 PM

I think she was hoping it was something I ordered and already re-ordered so she could get it off her desk and be done with it. Again, lazy. I found the house in the neighborhood that it was supposedly delivered to. I don't know them or anyone around them. No packages or contact from FedEx today yet either. We will see if they do anything. As you can tell I have very little faith in them.

I know if my mom didn't have to work we would see each other a lot more. But since she does it only leaves the weekends, and they have had a lot of social events to attend. Add onto that they don't trust Sadie home alone for more than a couple hours, and it just makes them coming over here happen almost never. Which sucks because during the summer 2 ferry rides is nearly $40. And it adds up, fast. At least I can write some of it off as a business expense when I do our taxes.

That will be fun! I wish our Zoo had a train. It has a solar powered carousel that costs $2, but thats about it.

Woohoo! Got some goodies on their way from Minuxe. (as you saw) But now I'm broke. ^^;