View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-27-2016, 09:40 PM

Kind of weird to go knocking on a random person's door and say "Hey, apparently the FedEx driver can't read and dropped something here almost a week ago. Would you still happen to have that package?" Although, it would be funny to see them try and scramble to cover the fact that received something not intended for them and didn't have the common courtesy to bring it over to the correct address.

Makes sense that your mom would be limited due to her job. And forty bucks to travel over the ferry...sucks. Seems rather steep, sheesh.

We've been to the Zoo once, a few years ago with our friend Rosemary, her son Anthony, he's twenty three and her friend's twins, they were about seven or eight. Got pictures from our time there. Had a great time, especially watching the giant tortoises wander around and eat stuff. Love me some tortoises. Didn't make it all the way around the zoo though. Kiddos got pooped out and it got rather busy. There is even a petting zoo at our zoo. Shocked me, truth be told. A zoo within a zoo.

Hot damn! New items to play around with! Always fun getting new items to create and explore. The layering on Menewsha has gotten crazy awesome since you were here last.

My escrow officer is leaving for the day, got all the close outs I needed to do, done. Time for me to make a list of all the giveaway items currently housed in the drawer. Roachi and I are going to co-host a giveaway thread during the Halloween event.

I want you to watch this video and then tell me your thoughts. Curious to see if you have the same reaction I did.
http://www.aspirebariatrics.com/about-the-aspireassist/

Last edited by Queen_Andais; 07-27-2016 at 10:58 PM..