View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 07-28-2016, 02:55 PM

FedEx is seriously pissing me off. In fact, I might just give them a call today from my end as the sender. See if I can shake them out of their stupor. Ugh. I told the driver yesterday about the whole thing and he was shocked that they haven't tried to make it right already. He was even more shocked when I told him how the girl at the regional facility answered the phone.

How long does it take to drive around the sound? Just curious. I get that they have to make their money to pay for the guy driving the ferry, maintaining the ferry, the fuel for the ferry, but how many people take the ferry every day that have to charge that much? Convenience sure, just wow.

There is the DAC, which is the Dream Avatar Creator. You can only access if you have donated. In the forum section there is a "forum" button for the DAC, if you have access to it. If not, let me know. I can let you log in under my name and use the DAC on my account.

There is usually my giveaway and then Roachi does one under her charity mule. Hummy does a RAK thread, but I believe she said something in the last event that she wasn't going to be hosting anymore. She's been awfully quiet lately, thinking she is on hiatus right now. People do art freebie threads, then there are hangouts and the stickies with the staff games. Howdy generally puts on a fun game of some sort.

Saw something about her holy terrible two spree on Facebook yesterday. Would not be surprised if her behavior is a combination of the terrible two syndrome and Joe being gone. Kids react to stress in different ways. Sorry to hear that she ruined the charger.
Not saying that she would have learned a lesson had it been plugged in, but it would have been an eye opened for her.
I would almost say her punishment for behaving badly yesterday is not doing anything today, the thought of taking her out of her routine seems like it would do more harm than good. Hopefully she pulls out of her destructive toddler spiral.

Kind of my thoughts, my mind did jump straight to "So it's okay for people to waste food with the purging? Why not teach people how to portion control, chew well and eat slower?" So mad when I saw that video yesterday. Not to mention the serious ICK factor. And how the hell do you discreetly go to the restroom and purge a third of your stomach contents into the toilet? Just the thought of purging actually kind of makes me sick. Why eat the Filet Mignon if you are only going to purge it! Such a damn waste.

I say that, knowing I had the lapband done, but that doesn't make purge my food. It only slows my eating down, allowing me to enjoy my food more. People.