View Single Post
Shadowfflur
Wait...What?

Old 07-29-2016, 02:53 AM

Please do. No word from them again today. But UPS has no problems delivering! So frustrating, and I'm going to be out all day tomorrow so I can't deal with it.

Its an hour from Seattle, so about 90 minutes if there is no traffic from my house. But that is a pretty big IF since you have to drive through Seattle and Tacoma. There is also a bridge toll one way of $6.00, so no matter what I have to pay money.

Yeah, today was better. But we went to a birthday party at a local park, and she ran off on me again! I actually screamed at the top of my lungs for her to stop because she was running full speed towards the parking lot. When I screamed she turned left and into another picnic shelter, but she didn't stop until she ran into a group of people. There is no such thing as stranger danger to her and its scary. She will go up to random men and ask to be picked up. I have no clue how to stop it. I want her to be able to play and explore, but running away CAN NOT happen.

Did you read the Hunger Games books? It totally reminds me of the Capital people when they are at the dinner party.