View Single Post
Queen_Andais
I move the stars for no one.

Penpal

Old 08-19-2016, 02:03 PM

If you want the new CI, I have a few left in stock right now. I sell the new ones for 2k when they are released.

Love making the dark creepy avatars and it was the hair in the new CI that inspired me to go this dark, creepy route with the outfit. The mirror is an EI, can't remember from what event though...if you are interested I might have a whole set from the event. Let me research and find out, then I will send you the trade. Pretty sure it was a Halloween EI from last year, the year before...

Sometimes living in an urban area can get pretty interesting, no lie there. Speaking of helicopters, or as someone out here referred to it "The Ghetto Bird," we haven't had one fly over us in quite sometime. When we first moved here it seemed like that big black bastard was out once a week and we'd hear the police sirens come screaming down Country Club. There was also the magical night that I came home from hanging with a friend to find the entire complex over run with police and K-9 units looking for someone. Good times.

In regards to the upcoming site event, if you want to participate in whatever game Howdy will be putting on,you must select a team and sign up. But otherwise, no, you don't have to be on a team to enjoy the event. If it wasn't for the fact that I promised some people sets of the EIs since they can't make it on during the event, I wouldn't be participating anymore. An e-mail was just sent out yesterday with the dates of the event and it's August 26th to September 1st, which means that the URE me and a bunch of other people were planning has to either be moved, or scrapped. Now, my anger wouldn't be so bad if we hadn't selected the dates back in April after doing extensive research to make sure we would be in the clear from impeding on a site run event. Almost four months of planning, down the drain.

We chose a Summer theme, kind of a last hoorah before fall hit. September was chosen because historically there has never been a site run event in the month of September and now this.
Pretty sure my girl time is making me more angry and melancholy at the same time, but it still sucks something fierce.