Thread: Chemical Love
View Single Post
Tachigami
It's quiet, now.
Send a message via AIM to Tachigami

Old 02-04-2014, 08:37 PM

Cian found himself nodding shakily, keeping his gaze down as if he were a misbehaving child coming clean about what bad thing he did to his parents. He was used to being ignored, or at least being passed after the initial apology was said and done. This was new to him, and coupled with the unexplained, confusing sense of immediate attraction, Cian felt as if he were on an alien planet, something that was even more new and frightening to him than a different state altogether.

"Yeah, I... fine... Just... I'm n-not used to... to people." He bit his lip, feeling the self-consciousness that came with his stuttering problem magnified a dozen times by the sensation of absolute enthrallment with this one person. He hadn't felt it before, and it brought a brighter coloration to his face. "Sorry, I sh-shouldn't have been i-in your way." He backed up, feeling the wall behind him and sliding down to sit, and he grasped his bag and put it in front of him. His mouth felt dry in the way that it became when he had nowhere to escape from human contact, and he dug in his bag for the small water bottle he usually kept in case the sensation made him feel sick. It was there, and full, alongside the empty bottle whose contents he had drank just a few moments before. Was that the culprit? The reason he felt so odd? He took it out and glared at it.