View Single Post
[L]ove[H]ate
(◎_◎;)
Banned

Old 03-18-2009, 12:17 AM

Well it started off on a sunny day up here in Pennsylvania. It was clearing 62 degrees, and it was no longer butt cracking cold outside. I stepped out from my house in the middle of the sunlit day. I didn't watch my step when I walked out of the house, and fell into a giant hole of space. I started screaming, but no one could here me because I was the only one home. The hole closed up, so I couldn't get out. I fell into deep space landed on the moon where the crazy space ninjas were there ready to attack me with their crazy katars! I shrugged because I knew they weren't tough enough for my power rangers clan! I summoned my power rangers with my thought-to-be flashlight. Once I defeated the ninjas with my power ranger buddies, I kicked their ninja butts back into space, they flew into a star, and burned up.

Once that was over, I jumped around the moon, and had lots of fun with my ranger friends.

Then, I woke up in a daze to find myself in a hospital. I looked at my mother and asked what happened? She told me I fell off the step of the house and had such a shock that I fainted and passed out the whole day.

Haha life is such a mirage.